How to get the most out of VehicleScore
23 Sep 23
- Use each score to compare vehicles you're interested in buying
- Use the average to understand how that vehicle compares to other of that same make, model and year
- Save your cars! Don't lose track of your cars, create and account and start saving and comparing your vehicles
Selling Your Vehicle
- Consider advertising your score on your vehicle listing. This will increase confidence for the buyers, and will allow you to leverage this to get more money for your vehicle compared to others on the market
- Instant cash offers on our score page can help you get rid of your car without the hassle of a private sale.
- Make sure you last MOT was clean with no outstanding issues. This will help increase your VehicleScore.
Buying A Vehicle
- Other than checking the scores, it is important you check exactly what the last 2-3 years of MOT's are. There could be important long term issues.
- Finance, Write-off and Salvage checks. We offer these reports from £2.97. 1 in 3 of the vehicle's put through our checks have something to hide.
- Check the insurance. We have partnered with Confused.com to get you low priced insurance.
- Keeping the car for only a few years? Use our future price estimator to see how much depreciation to expect.